Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Settling back down

The last week and half have been hectic. I had to take Grace and Hope to drama/ theatre workshops all week. As part of the syllabus, they must have some exposure to drama and as I strive to keep my life pretty much drama free, I thought it best to have someone else do the dirty work in this department.

I didn't have much time at home. It was just like being at work, away all day and coming home tired. Unlike being at work though, I didn't really get much done during the days. I did finish the dreaded cross stitch and made an unfortunate trip to the hairdressers ( but that will wash out).

So this week it is back to 'normal'. Tim at work, Tom at school and the girls enjoying getting back into homeschool routine. Me, I am cooking, cleaning, going on long bike rides and just generally reigning over my domain. It's a treat.
Tracy

3 comments:

Paola said...

"as I strive to keep my life pretty much drama free, I thought it best to have someone else do the dirty work in this department".
That makes me laugh!

Vickie said...

so glad to hear you finished the dreaded cross stitch..sure sounds like you have been busy..oh that pic has made me hungry hmm wonder if hubby would like some rock cakes,take care cheers Vickie

Damo said...

rock cakes, one of my favourites!