Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Crafting

I know I am down to the wire but I am really enjoying making up these little gift bags for my close family. Everything in the bags is hand made by me (except for a little bracelet made by Hope, the resident beading fan). I'm still adding little bits and pieces as they come off the hook, out of the kitchen or as the last seam is sewn. There seems to be a myriad of ideas on the internet which are quick, easy and ever so cute. In return my sisters, my mum and Tim are all making something for me or giving me something repurposed. Apparently one of my sisters thinks that giving me something back that she 'borrowed' when we were in primary school counts. I'm just interested to know what it is and if I ever missed it.

Tomorrow I'm off to town for morning tea with my youngest sister, Kelly. I'm looking forward to it even if the crowds will be a little overwhelming.
Tracy

4 comments:

Ruth @ Camellia Rose said...

Those little gift bags look like they will be fun to receive! I love the crochet star hanging off the handle. Have a great Christmas, hope you have plenty of time and good weather to relax outside :)

Joolz said...

Hand/home made gifts are always lovely to receive. To think someone has made some biscuits or crocheted a dish cloth then labelled it for you can only make you feel good. I think it is the gift of your 'time' that is the real present. Your bags will be well received, I'm sre.

Merry Christmas Tracy!

Cheers - Joolz

Lisa said...

I'm impressed with you!!

Jodie said...

Oh TRacy, these gift bags are gorgeous!!! Well done for creating all of the goodies inside..

Have a fabulous Xmas..

Hugs - Jodie :)