Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Home

Tanks, you will be painted next week.


I do not like leaving home. Never have and I doubt that I ever will. Not even for holidays. But I am away for a few days this weekend. Some of us a travelling to Sydney for a visit. When I go away, I always make myself a monumental list of things to-do before I leave so I don't have as much to do when I get home. So today on top of a hair cut and some shopping, I have been vacuuming, mopping, washing, ironing, folding, baking and the list goes on. No wonder I don't like going away, I make it too hard on myself.

Now I have outed myself as a bit obsessive, I will embrace the moment and finish packing and enjoy a brief sojourn. I will try anyway. I am truly looking forward to visiting my sisters and their families and also seeing a few sights with my girls. I hope everyone has a nice weekend just like I plan to.
Tracy

3 comments:

mashelly said...

yeah I love staying home too,no place is nicer than home

Lisa said...

I hope you really do have a nice time!

Anonymous said...

have a great time Tracy