Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cold

Cold weather and a cold in my head. For the past week or so I have been laid low with a head cold which has thankfully is now leaving my system. I think my nephew, Ted, was the culprit to thank for the cold but in all honesty, it was more likely my strong country immune system couldn't stand up to the rigours of the Sydney public transport system.

I spent Saturday in bed and even the temptation of Devonshire tea and a quilt airing in Nundle couldn't persuade me to head outdoors. The quilt airing was cancelled due to the rainy weather so the cold didn't make me miss everything.All is well now and I am back at the helm of my little home. Thankfully, energetically and excitedly.

Tracy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're on the other end of the wheel of the year up here, but our weather is much like yours just now - foggy and damp.

Less green, though, and more orange.

Lots of tea for you, and maybe a neti pot rinse every few hours. Feel better soon. :)

Vickie said...

Lovely to read you feel like oyur on the mend Tracy..I too have had a cold yuk yuk for past week..but this time of year is when it happens up here..yukky yukky wet season,cheers Vickie