Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

 
Blogging hasn't felt like the right thing to do these past few days. I have been staying close to home and keeping my young ones near. 
 
 

This afternoon we had quite a smoky view. There is a fire somewhere nearby (which I think is under control) and the smoke setled in the valley. Pretty in a strange and eerie kind of way.

The first time I let globe artichokes get to this stage was accidental. We didn't harvest them in time and they became full blown blooms. Now, I always leave a few on the bush just for their beauty. The garden for me isn't just about nourishing the body, but nourishing the spirit too.

I hope all of my blogging friends are safe and well and happy.
tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always sad to hear about tragedies and even worse so close to Christmas :(