Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm blaming the weather.

I cannot upload a picture today. Blogger is not playing nice and I am blaming the hot weather because that is about as far as my technology skills extend. I wanted to post pictures of the gifts I made my family for Christmas because they have all been delivered now. I wanted to post about my ideas (not resolutions) for 2013 and I wanted to post about a giveaway because this is post 400. But...
It can all wait until tomorrow or later this evening when things have cooled even if it is only just a little bit.
Tracy

5 comments:

Tania said...

I had no problems with downloading pics today. I did notice that some people were though...Blogger even let me load the large ones that I didn't resize :)

xx

Chookyblue...... said...

we could blame the heat on everything couldn't we..........

Lisa said...

Happy 400th post! Hope things cool down soon.

Joolz said...

I am having the same trouble today - there is no browse button when you click on the add photo button. Is that your problem too?

xo.sorcha.ox said...

I had the same problem trying to upload pictures for a couple days in a row. In fact, the only way I can upload to my blog now is directly through Picasa. Not sure what is going on with Blogger!
~S.