Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good things


I have some new crocheted bunting in my studio/ office/ piano room/ brewing room (I should just say multi-purpose room). I like it a lot. It is bright and happy and my Grace made it just for me. There is never a time that I'm sorry I taught her to crochet.


 It is good when Bunnings has reduced price plants that are in good condition and I have to take them home. I love foxgloves and the only issue with these is that they need to be planted out in the sunshine sooner rather than later. Even the name foxglove sounds just lovely to me and conjures very cute images.


It is extra good to be doing some knitting. Just dishcloths are on my needles for now but I have spied a cardigan I wouldn't mind making but who knows if that will happen. I do tend to be easily distracted from larger knitting projects.

Tracy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely post Tracy and love the bunting your daughter made for you.xx

Zara said...

Bunting always makes me happy. Your newest crocket one is lovely and cheerful. x

Fiona said...

Your new bunting is awesome... so happy and pretty...
My knitting is dishcloths too... it is a good car trip project for me...
Hugz