Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Night with Friends- July


The first Friday of the month and thanks to Cheryll, I'll be stitching with a bunch of lovely friends. Friday Night with Friends, time to get together virtually to do some stitching. I think I have talked Grace into bringing out her crochet and joining me tonight.

I'll be working on some Christmas in July things. Ornaments to make tonight or at least get a start anyway which is the hardest part. I'm going to make sure I make an extra one or two because they are just the sweetest little Santas I have seen.

Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this crafty group idea. Unfortunately my sewing skills are terrible. I will have to find a knitting group. The santa's are adorable and I love the tiny holly detail. Teresa x

Janice said...

I hope you had a productive evening with your Santas. They certainly are cute.