Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Advent Challenge

Last week I read this post and it got me thinking. Could I do it too? Of course. The idea belongs to Street Bank and I think it is great.
 
I actually really like the Christmas season. The nostalgia, sentiment and the real giving, not just the crazy consumerism which believe me I witnessed first hand last week in Sydney.
 
Some things I will giveaway here via the blog, some I will just randomly give to people and some I will offer locally to friends or via Freecycle/ Gumtree. Whatever way, they will be given happily and freely with good wishes.
 
My thing to giveaway for advent today is a DVD. It's a region 4 DVD and I am willing to post it in Australia to whoever wants it and emails me first.
 
 
I'm liking this a lot already.
Tracy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Just yesterday I put out six bags/boxes at the curb to be picked up by a group which picks up things for thrift stores. (although I don't mean to imply that we're cleared out - there will be more!)
(I sent you a letter last Monday, Tracy.)
There must be something in the air, because so many want to lighten up their situations at home - a great idea.

Sharm said...

What a lovely idea Tracy! Not sure if you already have a taker for the DVD, but I have a daughter who would be thrilled with it if you don't already have it parcelled up somewhere :)
Hugs Sharm

africanaussie said...

I just read about this advent giveaway - and thought it was a wonderufl idea, I might just jump on the bandwagon as well, not sure I will post every day, I might gather up a few and post once a week.

Fiona said...

a wonderful idea....
Hugz