Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday

A favourite picture of Puss.



Five on Friday thanks to the lovely Amy.

This week I want to talk about my cats. Five little random things about cats in my life.

1.
Today is Puss' birthday and she is 9 years old. Just like with my children, I can't believe she is the age she is. Surely she was just a kitten yesterday. I talk to her and she answers though I have no clue what she is saying.

2.
My first cat was named Mussy. I was five when my grandfather gave her to me. I remember holding her all the way home but that can't be true, it is a 500km journey. I think she might have been a stray kitten he found somewhere but I didn't care where she came from, I loved her. I do remember quite vividly that she died after being run over by our next door neighbour.

3.
I didn't have a cat for 10 years before Puss because the death of my other cat, Sooty, was too upsetting. I'm glad we have Puss. I love her so very much.

4.
Cats who have been a part of my life:
  • Mussy Muss
  • Socksy
  • Mittens
  • Toto
  • Fluffy
  • Penny
  • Sooty
  • Puss
I don't think there will be anymore.

5.




No comments: