Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Finally some time

2016 has been such a hectic year for me. Ups and downs and lots of wondrous things that I never thought I would ever do. Lots of living. And a lot of not getting all my chores done.

In these last few days of the year I have been spending some time doing what I truly love best. Just pottering in my garden. Planting, weeding and trying not to melt in the heat. 

Bees have been enjoying the self-sown sunflowers

I have been enjoying them too. No work involved.

Echinacea

A random lily (or something) growing in a strawberry pot.
Finally I have also had the time and the inclination to be creative. The inclination has been sorely lacking this year. I hope it is a sign that 2017 will be a year for creativity and craft because it truly does feel good to have busy hands and to exercise that part of my brain.

Enough rambling.
Tracy

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

So nice to hear the bees buzzing around the place enjoying your lovely flowers.

Janice said...

Enjoy your time is the garden. Have a Happy New Year.