Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

SSCS 2016

Another Christmas has been and gone and I am finally getting a chance to turn on the computer. I like not turning it on but miss keeping up with all of my good friends here. It's a question of balance.

But anyway. The point at hand.

A big thank you to Clare, my lovely swap partner in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap.  


Clare obviously did a wee bit of looking about on my blog. The stitcheries in the wall hanging are all garden themed and absolutely lovely and just right for me. Thank you Clare.


And a sweet little cushion too. I should note that there were some little Lindt teddy bear chocolates in the parcel but unfortunately for them, they didn't make it to the photo shoot 😀. Yum!!

 I'm really touched by the kindness and thoughtfulness of the blogging community once again.


And not to forget, the tree ornament which I posted about earlier. Just so sweet.

Thank you Clare and Chooky.

Tracy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gifts from Clare Tracy,such a fun swap.xx

Sharm said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Tracey - what a lovely gift package and I agree that there was much thought that went into it!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful swap gifts and perfect for you Tracy.

River said...

The wall hanging and cushion are beautiful.
I like the koala tree ornament too.

Janice said...

What lovely thoughtful gifts

Chookyblue...... said...

just beautiful gifts from Clare.......thanks for being part of the SSCS one again......