It has been quite a while since I posted a Five on Friday post. So long in fact that we now have new hosts for the get together. Amy has handed the reins over to Carly and Tricky. Anyway, I am here with five photos. I think I have shared most of the pictures on Instagram at some point this week so apologies if you've had to see them twice.
1. This nerine has been flowering quite nicely. I think I planted it years ago mostly so I could have an entry in that section of our local agricultural show.
2. The ewes are enjoying the autumn. It is so much kinder to them than the summer heat and they really do seem happier.
3. The windy weather brought an old, dead tree down on the fence last weekend. I'm glad it didn't do much damage and we have some firewood from it too.
4. I'm enjoying the autumn too. Enough work to do and enough down time to enjoy a cup of tea and some writing time. I love the early night fall and the cool temperatures.
|Chooky aka Hawkie|
5. It's Chooky's birthday today sort of. Three years ago today she lived while every other chicken and turkey on our farm lost their lives. It was a sad, sad day then. But, we have her and she has become such a coddled little bird who spends her days following me where I go (when she can).
Anyway, that is it for me for this Five on Friday post. If you would like to join in please click on over to the FAST Blog. Or maybe even click on over just to have a read.
Bye for now,